What I do
As an Integrative Psychotherapist I am able to draw on techniques from a number of different approaches to personalise your therapy in accordance with your explicit and implicit personal needs. These approaches include CBT, Psychodynamic, Person Centred Therapy and mindfulness
I provide a quiet, safe, confidential, non-judgemental space where, as a trained listener, I can help you explore and make sense of painful and overwhelming issues, which can weigh you down and make it difficult to cope with everyday life.
I offer a therapy which can help you gain insight into your issues and most importantly to bring about the necessary change required to enhance emotional and mental wellbeing
I have been a therapist in a medium secure forensic environment for 28 years. During this time I have worked extensively with emotionally unstable personality disorders, schizo-affective disorders, autistic spectrum disorder, progressive neurological disorders and eating disorders
- Having problems with relationships?
- Are you struggling with low mood or depression?
- Are you feeling anxious and stressed?
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Having problems at work?
- Lacking confidence and experiencing low self-esteem?
- Struggling to manage problematic behaviours or habits?
- Finding it difficult to move on from past experiences?
- At a crossroads in your life and wanting a space to explore?
- Stuck with repetitive, unfulfilling patterns in your life?
- Body Image concerns
If you suffer any of the above then integrated psychotherapy can help you move forward to tackle your issues.